This is a fabulously simple and fresh side salad that pairs well with my Lemon Pepper Chicken. Arugula and a lemon wedge make this simple salad feel quite fancy. The red pepper gives it a sweet flavor. Breadcrumbs sprinkles with lemon pepper give it a crunch. This salad is so refreshing you truly do not need to add an oily dressing if your watching your fat intake.
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1 thinly sliced red pepper
- 4 lemon slices
- 1/2 white onion thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients together and divide among 4 plates.
- Add a lemon slice to each plate and serve.