This post contains affiliate links. If any purchases are made through these link I earn a commission.
Fall is when I feel most alive. I also get that feel after a great cup of coffee. This is the perfect morning treat to savor while watching the sunrise over your garden of mums. Who wants to wait in the drive through line for coffee when you can have this quiet moment to enjoy each morning
This is also a great drink you can make with decaf coffee to serve after a large meal.
This recipe is relatively simple, and can be modified if your dairy-free or vegan so it is one everyone can enjoy. The first part of this recipe is the foam that I make in my steamer/frother. I experimented with almond milk, but it turned into a thin runny bubbly mess. Not great foam. Regular milk may result in a better foam since it is a bit more dense, but we are a no milk household 99% of the time. I personally make this with SO Dariy Free Caramel Coffee Creamer. Very similar to the thickness of foam you would get at a local coffee shop.
The next piece is the syrup. I use Jordan Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Syrup. A little of this goes a LONG way so make sure to add in small amounts. I usually keep it to half a teaspoon.
I use a dark roast drip coffee with freshly ground beans. I keep it in an airtight container to keep it fresh. If your enjoy espresso, you can definitely substitute that as well. For fun I added some fall festive sprinkles. You will want to choose small granular sprinkles since heavier pieces will fall right to the bottom of your coffee. This also pairs well with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Freshly brewed dark roast coffee
- creamer frothed and steamed
- 1/2 tablespoon Jordan’s Skinny Syrups Pumpkin Cheesecake, Sugar Free Flavoring Syrup
- your favorite fall sprinkles
- Brew your coffee.
- Froth and steam your regular coffee creamer. It should be thick and resemble foam.
- Add your coffee syrup and give it a stir.
- Add a layer of foam on top of your coffee until it is all white.
- Sprinkle your Autumn festive sprinkles on top. I’ve linked a similar Thanksgiving Sprinkle Mix