Fall is my favorite time of year. I love it all : scarves, boots, coats, cider, apple picking and cider.
I created this salad while craving chickpeas and apples. Its crisp, crunchy and a little sweet. I dont know if anyone actually reads the long intro to recipies. I wont bore ya’ll. Here it is!
- Olive Oil
- Favorite Apple (i used honey crisp)
- red onion
Panera“Bread Co” Fiji Apple Salad Dressing
- Spring Mix
- Walnuts or pecans
- chia and flax (optional)
- Heat oven to 375. Drain chickpeas and spread out over a sheet pan. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle paprika. Bake for 15 minutes
- Take spring mix and add to a plate
- Chop apples, cucumber, and red onion into small bits.
- sprinkle some nuts and chia/flax
- Take chickpeas out of the oven. Spoon out hot roasted chickpeas onto the salad.
- Top with Panera Fiji Apple Salad Dressing